It’s time to get your walking/running/hopping/jumping shoes on for the Oaklands Virtual Marathon!
Annie, (our wonderful Speech and Language Assistant), has put in a power of work to get it up and running and we now have a Facebook page on which you can upload your photos.
HOW TO TAKE PART
- Confirm you want to take part by either emailing email@example.com by 27th March (but we can stretch this for any latecomers!), confirming your name and the best way to contact you. (email, text, through a school pupil/member of staff, some other way) or completing and returning the attached slip.
- Make your donation by either:
- Transferring £10 to the school fund:
Account Name – Oaklands School Fund
Sort Code – 83-18-47
Account – 00645489
ensuring that the reference is “VMF plus your name” (eg VMF Preston); or
- Handing £10 in to the school, with the slip attached.
- Once your donation has been received, you will receive confirmation that you are part of the challenge.
- Complete the 26.2 miles between 28th March and 22nd April, and keep track of it. Use your Fitbit, a mobile app, or any other creative way you can think of!
- Confirm that you have completed the distance.
- On receiving confirmation, you will receive an Oaklands VMF medal!